WCHN Excellence Awards 2022 – CREATE. Together
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) is proud to celebrate the achievements of staff, volunteers and consumer advocates across our organisation with the annual Excellence Awards.
The 2022 Awards Dinner was held on Friday 23 September at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
The WCHN Excellence Awards 2022 – CREATE. Together provides an opportunity to showcase and celebrate the excellence, hard work, innovation and leadership shown across WCHN’s various sites, services, disciplines and divisions.
Staff were encouraged to submit a nomination for an individual, team, program or project.
A judging panel consisting of clinical and non-clinical representatives, as well as consumer advocates, selected the finalists and winners based on certain eligibility criteria.
The WCHN Excellence Awards 2022 – CREATE. Together was made possible by the support of our key charity partner, the Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation, along with Bowden Print Group and Police Credit Union.
The Categories for the 2022 Awards are listed below. Click on the links for information on the finalists and winners.
- The Enhancing Hospital Care Award
- The Excellence in Non-Clinical Services Award
- The Research and Innovation Award
- The Improving Safety and Quality Award
- The Out of Hospital Strategies and Care Award
- The Excellence in Strengthening Partnerships Award
- The Taikurrinthi – Together in Partnership Award
- The One Network Award – Excellence in Community Services
- The Young Professional of the Year Award
- The CREATE Award
- The CEO’S Award for Excellence in Healthcare