WCHN Excellence Awards 2022 – CREATE. Together
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) is proud to celebrate the achievements of staff, volunteers and consumer advocates across our organisation with the annual Excellence Awards.
Congratulations to our 2022 WCHN Excellence Awards finalists
This year there was a record number of nominations that showcased the incredible work of our Network.
The judging panel, consisting of clinical and non-clinical staff and consumer advocates, have met to review the nominations and have shortlisted the finalists.
The finalists of the Women’s and Children’s Hospital (WCHN) Excellence Awards 2022 – CREATE. Together. are:
The CREATE Award
- After-hours Nurse Managers team
- Amy DeMichele
- Chris Pearson
The One Network Award
- Ann Wiseman, COVIDKids CaFHS Nurse Consultant
- 'My Place'
Taikurrinthi – Together in Partnership Award
- Cultural Learning Framework
- Dual Naming Project
- Youth Advisory Group
Enhancing Hospital Care
- Emergency Mental Health Service – CAMHS
- Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy
- WCH Extracorporeal Life Support Service
Excellence in Strengthening Partnerships
- Consumer Engagement Cedar Health Services
- Paediatric Palliative Care Service – peer mentor prototype program
- Person Protection Equipment (PPE) project
Excellence in Non-Clinical Services
- Hospital School – CAMHS
- Kylie Davidson, Play Therapist, Adolescent Ward
- Linda Torbet, Play Therapist, Kate Hill Ward
Improving Safety and Quality
- Conservative Spinal Management Pathway
- Michael Rice Centre for Haematology and Oncology Unit
- Newborn Screening E-Learning Course
Out of Hospital Strategies and Care
- Bridge Project
- Eden House
Research and Innovation Award
- Mind in Labour Mind in Life Program
- RACER team
- SA Health Stillbirth Autopsy and Investigation project
Young Professional of the Year
- Ailish Battersby
- Alex Rimington
- Claire Scoleri
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination and demonstrating excellence in your practice and leading the way for our health network’s future.
The awards will be presented at a celebratory dinner in September.
Check out last year’s winners at WCHN Excellence Awards 2021 – CREATE. Together.