WCHN Excellence Awards 2021 – CREATE. Together
The Women’s and Children’s Health Network (WCHN) is proud to celebrate the achievements of staff, volunteers and consumer advocates across our organisation with the annual Excellence Awards.
The 2021 Awards Dinner was held on Friday 24 September at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
The WCHN Excellence Awards 2021 – CREATE. Together provides an opportunity to showcase and celebrate the excellence, hard work, innovation and leadership shown across WCHN’s various sites, services, disciplines and divisions.
Staff were encouraged to submit a nomination over a four-week period for an individual, team, program or project.
A judging panel consisting of clinical and non-clinical representatives, as well as consumer advocates, selected the finalists and winners based on certain eligibility criteria.
The WCHN Excellence Awards 2021 – CREATE. Together was proudly sponsored by the Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation and their partners, Studer Group and The Police Credit Union.
The Categories for the 2021 Awards are listed below. Click on the links for information on the finalists and winners.
- The Enhancing Hospital Care Award
- The Excellence in Non-Clinical Services Award
- The Improving Safety and Quality Award
- The Research and Innovation Award
- The Out of Hospital Strategies and Care Award
- The Taikurrinthi – Together in Partnership Award
- The Community Member of the Year
- The Young Professional of the Year
- The CREATE Award
- The CEO’s Award for Excellence in Healthcare