Benefits of Working With Us
There are a number of supports and extra benefits to working at the Women’s and Children’s Health Network.
- Flexible working practices to enable you to balance work and family life
- On-site orientation and induction including a range of training opportunities to assist you to settle in efficiently
- Supporting your well-being through a strong safety culture including access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities delivered within through our Centre for Education and Training or externally
- Salary sacrifice benefits maximising your salary
- Alignment, professional development and performance development aligned to our Capability Framework
- A great location with access to all the amenities you need
View all of our work benefits here.