Applying to Volunteer at WCHN
If you would like to volunteer with WCHN, you can complete an online application, or if you are unable to apply online, contact WCHN Volunteers for an application form.
On this page:
How to apply
If you would like to volunteer with WCHN, follow the steps below:
- Complete an online application
- If you are unable to apply online, contact WCHN Volunteers for an application form.
If your application is shortlisted, you will be invited in for an interview.
Preparation for successful interviewees
- Undergo a reference check and DHS Working With Children Check
- Complete a Screening and Health Information form*
- Complete all mandatory online training
- Attend an orientation session
- Complete site inductions
* Many volunteer roles, especially those with direct child contact, will require volunteers to have up to date immunisations.
Candidates will be matched to a specific role but will not begin volunteering until all the above requirements are met.
(08) 8161 6437
Mailing addressWCHN Volunteers
72 King William Road
North Adelaide SA 5006