Feedback to Women's Health Service
The Women's Health Service is committed to ensuring that children, young people and women receive quality health care services that are focused on a person and family-centred care approach.
- treating consumers and their families with dignity and respect
- communicating information clearly and openly with consumers
- actively involving consumers in decision-making
- beong positive and kind.
Have your say
We value your feedback on our services. You can have your say by:
- speaking to one of our workers, Team Leaders or the Manager
- completing a feedback form
- Contacting the Consumer Feedback Coordinator on 8161 6710 or email WCHNConsumerFeedback@health.sa.gov.au.