Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service
Yarrow Place has moved to 64 Pennington Terrace, North Adelaide.
See "Location" below for how to find us.
Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service is a service for anyone who has been sexually assaulted.
Yarrow Place provides free and confidential service for people aged 16 years and over at the time of the sexual assault.
- 24 Hour Crisis Response Service for recent sexual assault—this includes support from a social worker, medical care by a doctor or nurse, and collection of forensic evidence for people who are considering legal action.
- Professional counselling and advocacy for recent and past sexual assault clients as well as their support people.
- Group programs, seminars, education, training and community capacity-building.
- Country response program, providing counselling in the Riverland, Mount Gambier, Whyalla and outreach to surrounding areas including Port Augusta and Port Lincoln regions.
- An Intensive Therapeutic Care Program for Guardianship young people aged 12-25 years who are at risk of sexual exploitation (DCP Referral only—young people must be under Guardianship at time of referral).
- Intensive health and therapeutic outreach support for young people who are or were under the Guardianship of the Chief Executive, who have been identified as at risk of a pregnancy that will result in removal into the care system or who have previously experienced the removal of a child.
1800 817 421 (Toll-free in SA)