Safety and Quality Unit
The Safety and Quality Unit supports the safety and quality systems of the Women's and Children's Health Network.
These systems include:
- procedure management
- risk management including managing insurance claims and notifications
- facilitating organisational responses from formal consumer feedback
- oversight for the credentialing systems supporting medical and dental practitioners
- incident Management systems including understanding and learning from events
- oversight for accreditation against the requirements of the National Safety and Quality Standards
- supporting divisions to implement safety and quality systems; and
- evaluating the effectiveness of safety and quality systems.
How to access this service
General business: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Level 2, 77 King William Road, North Adelaide